Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nine Months!

The days keep going by faster and faster and I can't seem to slow them down.  Nine months have gone by already and it feels as though it has been in the blink of an eye!  This month has been one of milestones.  His two front teeth have cut through and he now has 6 teeth!  He's pulled himself up for the first time (without me seeing it!! ugh!)!  He had his first virus of roseola.  He started swim class with his cousin Allie.   He scoots/cruises around on his feet while holding onto the coffee table, his play cube, the exersaucer and jumperoo.  He rolls over and back and forth to get where he wants to be instead of trying to crawl.  He's started to get up on his knees and rock back and forth.  He ate meat (corned beef and spiral ham) for the first time.  And tonight he started army crawling (I tried to upload a video, but it's giving me problems!).  When is my little boy gonna stop?!?  I don't think he ever will and I'm okay with that (kind of!) - I love seeing him make progress every day...my little AJ is growing up!

Official 9 month picture!

Another cute one

AJ's serious face

Look at all those teeth!

Cheese!

Such a cutie patootie!

Trying to crawl!

Can I get out of this photoshoot?!

I'm gonna get this sticker!

Almost got it!

Yes.. I got it!



No comments:

Post a Comment